söndag 24 juni 2012

Seclusion

I have had for some time now that I have chosen to live in solitude to think about my future life. Some have probably noticed less involvement with me, but that does not mean I ignore the things o things. I have tried to keep me informed of what's happening in different areas. I have now decided to take the new efforts and new decision is reached (both short and long term). One of the short-term decisions affecting Toastmasters, and for you who follow me so you are aware now that I have become a new member of Toastmasters (international speaking organization).
Before I finish this post I would like might be thinking a bit about the concept of privacy. Many years ago, a friend of mine suicide, she hanged herself. While she was alive I never thought about whether she felt bad, she never showed any outward. Unfortunately, I neglected neglected to call her, and sometimes it could go far in between phone calls or meetings. When X's birthday, and when swamped so I sent always short for her.
One day, calling her mother to me and says "no need to send more cards to x she is no longer alive." I also remember that her mother told me that X had said that I did not hear me. She probably did not have me. It was not long before I could drop it and move on in my life.
The reason I talk about this episode is perhaps because I want to remind you not to forget your friends. Reflects you that someone deviates from their normal behavior, see him and hear how he or she is feeling.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar