lördag 18 augusti 2012

What I'm curious of?

I was asked on Facebook and feel that the answer to this question may be a blog post. How do I start?
I'm curious about a lot. I think there are many around me who do not know how I am. As a person, I can be both reflective and analytical and I have been in many years. I do notice things o things to mention example, a person working that are different from the batch, or a person for an interesting dialogue or someone using particular words in communication with others. This creates curiosity with me.
But there are also other examples, who is the individual behind the ego? As such a new friend, an older person with a solid background, a person with a lot of knowledge, etc. How did he / she is all of this? I'm curious and I want answers.
As a person, I value all people. We are all unique in one or more ways. We are all good or less good at things o things which creates curiosity in me. What can I learn from you?
I am also interested in people with cultural background, disabilities or people who inspire me in one way or another. Yes, the list goes on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar